Service & Maintenance Technician
You have a professional certificate as an industrial mechanic / piping engineer and practical experience from mechanical / hydraulic work. Experience from dive systems or other pressurized systems is an advantage. We also encourage engineers with practical experience to apply.
The tasks are variable, and include maintenance of our advanced pressure chamber systems, participation in technical tests and verification work at NUI and our customers. NUI is now expanding our testing facilities with two new pressure chambers for ultra-deep testing (1000bar). This will provide new and exciting work assignments for the position.
We are looking for a dedicated and outgoing team player who has the ability to see opportunities and actively participate in the company’s positive development. You are flexible and have good technical understanding.
General tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist our customers
- Participate in maintenance of the NUI chamber system with adjoining facilities and equipment
- Be up to date on current and future regulations and regulations
- Coordinate and follow up suppliers and service agreements.
- Use the maintenance system (Winved)
- Operation of diving and auxiliary systems as required
- Participate in a watch-keeping system for emergency services as needed
- Contribute to the development and improvement of procedures and systems to achieve the highest possible safety, efficiency and operational status.
- Participate in verification work with clients
- Other tasks related to NUI’s services.
We offer a good working environment, exciting challenges, tidy working conditions, competitive conditions and good pension and insurance schemes.
Some travel can be expected.
Good oral and written ability in Norwegian and English
For more information about the position, contact Harald Sundland
head Test & Analysis on telephone +47 915 98 196 or Rolf Røssland, CEO tel. +47 95 05 95 95
Application with CV to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.09.2019