Started a continous offshore career as sat diver on Seaway Pelican 1990 after 10 years of combined inshore and offshore diving until resignation from Subsea7 in November 2017.
Now acting as Diving Adviser, Client Rep and Auditor for different offshore operators.
Key notes from previous experience:
- Audit (DESIGN) of dive systems, internal and external as well as planning and executing installation of 3rd party auxiliary dive systems on chartered vessels.
- Project planning and engineering in several J/V projects as operational lead and resource onshore.
- Responsible to guide and train dive teams and crew.
- Training new Supervisors In Man – Machine Interface for Dive System.
- In charge for on shift operation of offshore vessels in North Sea and also offshore Canada Newfoundland.
- Responsible for HSE implementation in Offshore Operations with improvement to safe operations.
- Coordination of crewing and technical matters into operation.
- Establish and implement new operational dive procedures.
- Implementation and follow up HSEQ within the company.
- Maintenance of company /vessel HSEQ system.